Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Vermont All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Vermont laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. The Vermont Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Vermont employers may also be required to post separate posters depending on their industry.
Labor Law Poster Updates
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One Poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Recent laws which are reflected on the Vermont All-On-One Labor Law Poster:
- January 1, 2021 – Annual increase in the Minimum Wage rate.
2021 Vermont Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage Poster
- Unemployment Insurance
- Employer’s Liability and Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Reinstatement Rights
- Vermont Parental Leave, Family Leave, and Short-Term Family Leave
- Sexual Harassment is Illegal
- Healthcare Whistleblowers’ Protection
- Child Labor – Non-Agricultural & Agricultural Employment
- Posting of Safety Records Notice to Employees
- Vermont’s Earned Sick Time Act
- Reasonable Accommodations for Pregnant Employees
- Employment Protections for Victims of Crime
State OSHA Postings Include:
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Vermont Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business. FREE Federal forms, workplace checklists and safety precautions are also available.