Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the New Mexico All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and New Mexico laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. New Mexico Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In New Mexico, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. New Mexico passed the following new laws that employers should be aware of:
- 2020 House Bill 25 – Amended the New Mexico Human Rights Act making it unlawful for employers, among others, to discriminate against any person on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth or a related condition. The law requires employers to make reasonable accommodation for an employee or applicant with a need arising from pregnancy, childbirth or related condition. An employer cannot require an employee to take paid or unpaid leave if another accommodation can be provided.
New Mexico Labor Law Posters 2020 contain the following:
- New Mexico Minimum Wage Act (Bilingual)
- Discrimination is Against the Law (Bilingual)
- Workers’ Compensation Act (Bilingual)
- Notice to Obtain Unemployment poster
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings Include:
- New Mexico Job Health & Safety Poster – It’s the Law (Bilingual)
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other New Mexico Mandatory Compliance Materials
- New Mexico employers are required to post the New Mexico Unemployment Insurance Notice. This poster is issued at the time of initial Unemployment Insurance tax registration. For additional information, please contact the Unemployment Insurance Operations Center at 1-877-664-6984.
- All employers covered by the New Mexico Minimum Wage Act are required to post the New Mexico Human Trafficking Poster.
- The New Mexico No Firearms Poster is required for restaurants and businesses on private property where the carrying of firearms is prohibited.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.