This product is currently available for pre-order. January 2020 minimum wage products will begin shipping on December 1, 2019 depending on availability.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Alaska laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Alaska Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Alaska, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Alaska 2020 Minimum Wage
2020 Alaska Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Summary of Alaska Wage and Hour Act
- Notice to Obtain: Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Sexual Harassment
- Summary of Alaska Child Labor Law
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Information
State OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Safety and Health Protection on the Job!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Alaska Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers must contact their workers’ compensation carrier to obtain the Employer’s Notice of Insurance and display it conspicuously in the workplace.
- Alaska No Smoking Poster: Under the Alaska Smoke Free Act, smoking and vaping in enclosed public places and places of employment is not allowed.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.