Order this add-on to supplement your Mobile Poster Pak™ with required postings for employers of agricultural workers. The Agriculture Postings Mobile Poster Pak™ add-on includes current versions of the following postings:
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act: Required for every agricultural employer, agricultural association, and farm labor contractor who employs migrant or seasonal agricultural workers and is subject to the Act (29 U.S. Code § 1821 and §1831).
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act – Agricultural Employees: Every employer employing any agricultural employee who is subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act must post this notice (29 CFR 516.4).
- Housing Terms and Conditions – Form WH-521: Applies to employers of migrant agricultural workers who provide housing for workers. This bilingual (English/Spanish) fill-in form can be used to communication terms and conditions of employer-provided housing, as required by Section 201 of the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act.
- Five High-Risk Areas for Agriculture Workers: Informational posting describing five OSHA-identified common hazards for agricultural workers.
- Field Sanitation: Informational posting on the requirements of 29 CFR 1928.110, regulating employer responsibility to provide toilet facilities and adequate water for drinking and hand-washing.
- Safety Awareness/Safety Meetings: This fill-in sheet can be used to communicate information about your establishment’s injury and illness prevention program, such as contact information for your safety director and safety supervisor, and the time and place of workplace safety training meetings.