This item is currently on hold pending a required posting update. Please contact us if you require the current item for an inspection or other immediate need. Updated products will ship as soon as new material is released and the changes have been processed.
The Federal Service and Manufacturing Contracts Poster consolidates the most commonly-required mandatory postings for federal service and manufacturing contractors onto one poster.
The Federal Service and Manufacturing Contracts Poster includes:
- Employee Rights on Government Contracts (Service Contract Act/Public Contracts Act): Contractors and any subcontractors engaged in covered federal service or public contracts must notify employees of applicable wage, overtime and fringe benefits required to be paid pursuant to the contract or as provided under the Act.
- Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA): Required for federal contractors and subcontractors under contracts for the purchase, sale, or use of personal property or non-personal services in excess of $100,000.
- Federal Notice to Employees with Disabilities Paid at Subminimum Wages: Required for every employer having workers employed under special minimum wage certificates authorized by Section 14(c) of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: Required for any business or organization that (1) holds a single federal contract, subcontract, or federally assisted construction contract in excess of $10,000; (2) has federal contracts or subcontracts that have a combined total in excess of $10,000 in any 12-month period; or (3) holds government bills of lading, serves as a depository of federal funds, or is an issuing and paying agency for U.S. savings bonds and notes in any amount.
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal: Required for businesses covered by Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974.
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658 (Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors): The Executive Order minimum wage requirement applies to all contracts (awarded on or between January 1, 2015 and January 29, 2022, and the contract is not renewed or extended on or after January 30, 2022) for construction covered by the Davis-Bacon Act; contracts for services covered by the Service Contract Act; concessions contracts, recreational equipment on Federal property; and contracts to provide services in Federal buildings.
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706 (Sick Leave for Federal Contractors): Certain employers that contract with the Federal Government are required to provide employees working on or in connection to these contracts with up to seven days (56 hours) of paid sick leave annually. Applies to new contracts and replacements with expiring contracts starting January 1, 2017.
Federal Contractor Mobile Poster Pak Add-on
Are you a federal contractor purchasing a Mobile Poster Pak? Use this link to add Federal Service and Manufacturing Contractor postings to your Mobile Poster Pak.