Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Puerto Rico Spanish All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Puerto Rico State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. The Puerto Rico Labor Law Poster contains each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-One Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Puerto Rico passed the following new law that employers should be aware of:
- Law No. 9-2020, also known as the Working Women’s Bill of Rights – Clarifies already established rights for working women in the public and private sectors. Public and private employers are required to post a notice listing these rights. “Oficina de la Procuradora de las Mujeres” is expected to release a notice soon.
Puerto Rico State Postings Include:
- Labor Standards
- Temporary Non-Occupational Disability Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Restrictions on the Use of Social Security Number
- New! Women’s Bill of Rights
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings Include:
- Puerto Rico Occupational Safety and Health Act
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.