With the New Year approaching, it’s that time again to be in compliance by replacing outdated postings. States with yearly minimum wage assessments tied to increases in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and states with enacted legislation that increases the minimum wage over a span of several years have released the minimum wage rates for 2016.
With a 0.3 percent decline in the CPI over the 12-month period from September 1, 2014 to August 31, 2015, several states tying their minimum to inflation have kept their current minimum wage rates. Despite the unchanged minimum wage rates, minimum wage postings have been updated for the 2016 effective year.
Peel ‘N Posts are available for the following states:
- Arizona – $8.05 per hour will remain unchanged for 2016.
- Colorado – new Wage Order #32 and minimum wage rate will increase to $8.31 per hour (pending approval).
- Michigan – minimum wage rate will increase from $8.15 per hour to $8.50 per hour. For tipped employees, the minimum wage rate will increase from $3.10 per hour to $3.23 per hour.
- Missouri – $7.65 per hour will remain unchanged for 2016.
- Ohio – $8.10 per hour will remain unchanged for 2016.
- Oregon – $9.25 per hour will remain unchanged for 2016. The posting has been updated with information on in-home domestic workers’ working conditions protections.
- Rhode Island – minimum wage rate will increase from $9.00 per hour to $9.60 per hour.
Make sure to pre-order today! Visit us online at www.complianceposter.com or give us a call at 800.817.7678.