Attention: Oregon Employers
Mandatory Poster Update
2021 Oregon All-On-One™
Labor Law Poster
Required Posting Updates Effective 2021-22
Includes July 1, 2021 Minimum Wage Increases
- Standard, Portland Metro and Nonurban Counties minimum wage rate increases effective July 1, 2021.
- Employers are prohibited from using pay history as a reason for a pay differential.
Oregon Family Leave
- Use of family leave to care for a child whose school or place of care is closed because of a public health emergency.
- Use of sick time for bereavement, parental leave, and leave to care for a child whose school or place of care is closed because of a public health emergency.
Notice to Agricultural Workers (MPP only)
- Regional minimum wage rates for agricultural workers.
Other updated postings:
- Break & Meals/Overtime & Paychecks
- Sexual Harassment & Domestic Violence
- Predictive Scheduling