District of Columbia Mobile Poster Pak™ Product Description
Compliance Poster Company’s District of Columbia Mobile Poster Pak™ (“MPP”) poster booklet contains all mandatory state and federal labor law notices. We’ve compiled these District of Columbia labor law posters for remote workers who do not regularly report to a central location where labor law notices are customarily posted and enterprises where notice board posting is impractical. Providing the MPP booklet to mobile workers ensures that these workers are informed of their rights and at the same time ensures that employers are in compliance “posting” responsibilities.
Each Mobile Poster Pak is divided into tabbed sections of mandatory state postings, federal postings, and workplace safety postings, and include an employee acknowledgement form that employers can retain for employee files. Employers can supplement their Mobile Poster Pak by including optional add-on postings for specific cities, counties or industries that have additional employee notice requirements. Call us to discuss other employer-specific customization options.
District of Columbia Labor Law Posters for Remote Workers and Mobile Businesses
The Mobile Poster Pak collection of federal and District of Columbia labor law posters for remote workers is a total compliance solution for a number of business models. Mobile Poster Paks are ideal for mobile businesses, vendor carts, and seasonal operations, or any business that has remote workers, such as telecommuters, virtual workers, workers who travel between locations, employees in outdoor work environments, etc. Mobile Poster Paks can also be used as a labor law reference tool by HR departments and saved as evidence of compliance in the event of an inspection. Together with your State and Federal All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster posted in your establishment, distributing Mobile Poster Paks to employees ensures that you are in compliance with all employee notification requirements.
Mobile Poster Pak Updates
Mobile Poster Paks can easily be updated with Compliance Poster Company’s exclusive Peel ‘N Post sticker. When a state or federal labor law posting is revised, we create a sticker of the updated posting that adheres to the page in the Mobile Poster Pak, covering the obsolete posting. Employers need to replace the entire Mobile Poster Pak only when two or more postings change at the same time.
District of Columbia Mobile Poster Paks include the following:
District of Columbia State Postings:
- Minimum Wage Poster
- Equal Employment Opportunity: Human Rights Act, Family & Medical Leave Act, and Parental Leave Act
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation: Notice of Compliance
- Right to Breastfeed
- Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act
- Protecting Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Provisions of the Child Labor Law
- Notice of Hire – Employees
- Notice of Hire – Temporary Staffing Firms
- Paid Family Leave
- Pay Day Notice
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Your Rights Under USERRA
Additional Safety Postings:
- Emergency Numbers
- Access to Medical & Exposure Records
- Safety Awareness
- Choking Rescue
- CPR at a Glance
- Hazard Communication Checklist
- Quick Reference Hazardous Materials
- Injury Prevention Program
Separate posting requirements:
- District of Columbia Time Off to Vote Notice (#48715)
- Wage Theft Prevention Amendment Act Poster (#48708)
Read about recent District of Columbia changes on our District of Columbia All-On-One Poster page here.