Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Virginia Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Job Safety and Health Protection (August 2019): Revised with updated maximum civil penalty amounts effective August 1, 2019.
- Federal EITC Notice: Covers EITC eligibility, tax year income maximums, qualifying child credit, EITC claim errors and IRS tax assistance.
2019 Virginia Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Virginia State Postings
- State Credit for Low Income Individuals (CLI) Notice
- Federal Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Notice
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- Unemployment Insurance: Notice to Workers
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings
- Job Safety and Health Protection (VOSH)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Virginia Mandatory Compliance Materials
- No Smoking Poster: Virginia law requires signs designating smoking and non-smoking areas to be posted in retail establishments and restaurants.
- Smoking Permitted Poster: Virginia law requires signs designating smoking and non-smoking areas to be posted in retail establishments and restaurants.
- Search Virginia products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.